- Distress Messaging - Allows users to send multiple, GPS-tagged distress messages with the push of a button to designated emergency contacts. An additional option allows users to trigger a siren to ward off attackers and to attract help.
- Push Back Notiﬁcation – School or University authorities can now send Timely Warning Emergency Notiﬁcations straight to a student's phone, alerting them of a gunman or emergency situation on campus.
- Check-in – Allows users to notify family and friends when they have arrived at their destination safely, or if they are simply running late.
- Crime Reporting – Allows users to report crimes ranging from vandalism to theft quickly, discretely, and efficiently. Providing authorities with clearer information direct from the scene of a crime. Report crime tips and threats with a simple user experience to make reporting crime easy and effective. With the ability to capture GPS embedded image, video, audio, and crime tip descriptions.
- Shake Alert: Walking through an unfamiliar or dangerous environment? If a threat arises, shake your phone to prompt a 911 call. Additional features include a “Safety box” loaded with essential safety tools like maps, a flashlight, and emergency contact numbers.
Reporting crime has never been easier. CrimePush allows users to report crimes with included evidence directly to the authorities.
1. Download the application from the iTunes or Android marketplace.
2. Once installed, fill out the user information page.
3. If you witness a crime, simply click on the corresponding crime icon, enter the crime description, and include photo, video, or audio recording evidence of the scene. When finished, press "Push to Report" and the information is on its way to the authorities!
Download the application from the iTunes or Android market.
After downloading, open the application and enter your information, so the police know who the user is.
Click on the icon that corresponds to the crime/emergency. Hit "Push to Report" and you're done !